TVD (NW) Ltd – Bolton
TVC Technology Solutions, a division of the TVD Group LTD, is now recruiting a Commercial Sales Administrator to provide office-based administration and sales support to our commercial team.
TVD are a leading UK provider in audio visual solutions, working across a range of industries and commercial products, including LED screens, video conferencing, digital signage, touch screens, audio speakers, lighting effects and much more. This is a great time to join this employee-owned and ambitious company who value high quality service and products.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working Administrator to join our TVC team.
The main responsibilities for this role will be to:
- Assist the team in all administration tasks.
- Create products, quotations, sales orders and purchase orders on Sage 200.
- Create and send invoices via Sage.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and distribute calls to relevant departments or deal with relevant enquiries as required.
- Update our internal CRM with client details and sales updates, create tasks for internal colleagues and collate data / reports to assist the Business Development team
- Ensure any client issues are dealt with promptly and thoroughly, involving relevant departments where necessary.
- Assist in creation of sales, customer, product and business development reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of minimum stock levels.
- Liaise with suppliers to source and order products and obtain best pricing of products.
- Manage / update relevant customer portals.
- Contact existing or potential customers in relation to ongoing quotes or projects.
- Chase outstanding purchase orders and update system.
- Assist with collation of products and pricing for Commercial brochures and marketing material.
- Liaise with internal departments on relevant commercial projects, issues and enquiries, including Marketing, Installations, Warehouse and Accounts.
- Any other reasonable tasks that are required by your Manager, or wider business needs
- A well organised and process driven person is essential
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to learn new processes and systems
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Hours: Full-time, permanent – 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 (dependant upon experience and industry knowledge)
Benefits: Ongoing training and development, 22 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays), length of service holiday bonus scheme, free parking, health insurance scheme, employee discounts, employee-owner after 12 months and inclusion in Partnership Profitability Bonus Scheme
To Apply: Send your CV and cover letter to careers@TVDGroup.co.uk
The TVD Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted as a part of our shortlisting process.