TVD (NW) Ltd – Bolton
Founded in 1996 by Jim Brown and his sons Matthew and Daniel, the TVD Group started from humble beginnings in a shop in Leigh and have now become a leading UK provider in audio visual solutions on both commercial and domestic fronts. The TVD Group operate across a spectrum of technology solutions and are confident and optimistic about future growth. This is a great time to join an expanding team and ambitious company who operate throughout the UK and beyond.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Content Marketing Executive to join our team in Bolton on a part-time basis. In this varied and interesting role, you will be responsible for day to day marketing activities and ensuring the smooth operation of marketing processes.
The main responsibilities for this role will be:
• Creating and publishing engaging social media content for all TVD Group brands
• Writing professional copy for promotional materials including brochures, blogs, email, website and case studies
• Driving PR activity by ensuring a TVD Group presence across local and trade press
• Collating and monitoring KPls, including both online and offline marketing campaigns
• Using website software to monitor web analytics
• Building relationships with colleagues and suppliers to obtain all appropriate marketing material and information for ongoing and completed projects
• Assisting in the planning and co-ordination of marketing projects, promotional events and exhibitions hosted by the marketing department
• Performing any other task that is of a reasonable request in line with the marketing department
A bit about the right person:
• Experience of dealing with multiple company brands within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to write good content and proof-read
• Knowledge and awareness of SEO and utilising keywords in copy
• Understanding of meta titles, keywords, and meta descriptions
• Confident using Microsoft Office applications, social media platforms and Google Analytics
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and demonstrate attention to detail
• Enjoy working in a busy, fun and sometimes reactive industry as part of a great team
Hours: Part-time, permanent -16-20 hours per week across 2-3 days (Days can be flexible, but must include Monday)
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 FTE
Benefits: Ongoing training and development, 20 days holiday per annum (plus 8 days bank holidays) pro-rata, length of service holiday bonus scheme, free parking, health insurance scheme, employee discounts
The TVD Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted as a part of our shortlisting process.