AV Installation Engineer
TVD (NW) Ltd – Bolton
TVC Technology Solutions, a division of the TVD Group, is now recruiting an AV Installation Engineer, to support our growing business that delivers audio visual and technology solutions to our commercial clients throughout the UK. Working across a range of industries and commercial products, including LED screens, video conferencing, digital signage, touch screens, audio speakers, lighting effects and much more, this is a great time to join this ambitious, employee-owned company who value high quality service and products.
This role will suit an energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working engineer to join our installations team, who work on a variety of commercial projects.
The main responsibilities for this role will be:
- Installation and commissioning of Audio Visual & networking equipment
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Interpretation of AV schematics and construction drawings
- Assisting in first and second fix installation in commercial properties
- Building and wiring of audio-visual equipment racks
- Organising workload in line with competing customer priorities
- Liaising with other internal departments, clients and contractors
- Undertaking training and CPD to ensure knowledge and skills remain up to date and in line with business needs
- Commitment to safe working practices and maintaining Health and Safety requirements
- Providing a high level of customer service and ensuring customers and internal teams are well communicated with
- Actioning all customer complaints and queries promptly and efficiently to maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Ensuring all administrative procedures and requirements are responded to and actioned promptly and accurately
- Working within internal systems and process to facilitate streamlined, standardised and efficient working practices, including the processing of job sheets and expenses
- Showing flexibility and willingness to develop the business and your role within it
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as required by your line manager or wider business needs
A bit about the right person:
- Experienced AV installer in commercial setting
- Willingness to take on training and new qualifications in order to grow with requirements of business
- Willingness to travel in UK with overnight stays; time away from home is extensive
- Ability to work in a clean, tidy and efficient manner
- Personable with good customer facing skills and smart appearance
- Flexibility for overtime
- Full UK driving licence
This role will involve frequent travel across the UK with regular overnight stays, so the applicant must hold a current valid driving license to be considered for this opportunity. The role reports to the Technical Director/Technical Project Manager.
Hours: Full Time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Salary: £24K – £31K (dependent upon experience)
Benefits: Fully stocked company vehicle and fuel card, PPE, tools provided, ongoing training and development, 22 days holiday per annum (plus 8 days bank holidays), length of service holiday bonus scheme, free parking, health insurance scheme, employee discounts, co-owner after 12 months service with eligibility for the Partnership Profitability Bonus Scheme.
This role is ideal for someone looking for a career with a progressive and growing business.
To Apply: Send your CV and cover letter to careers@TVDGroup.co.uk
The TVD Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted as a part of our shortlisting process.